Power Commander V
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features:
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes.
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Power Commander Map Database
Dynojet supports the Power Commander product line with the world’s largest map database. We work with all of the leading exhaust manufacturers from around the globe to bring you pre-tested settings for your motorcycle. No guesswork on your part. Every map that we offer was tested and developed on one of our multiple in house Dynojet Dynamometers. New maps are developed weekly for all popular applications.
Power Commander V w/ Built in Ignition Control
On select models, gain control over fuel delivery AND timing with the new Power Commander V with fuel and ignition control. The best of both worlds, now you can realize all the benefits of the Power Commander V and the Ignition Module 5 wrapped in a single enclosure. This Power Commander V is available for select twin cylinder engines. Retains all of the standard Power Commander V fuel control features, as well as the following:
- Allows +/- 20 degrees of timing adjustment
- Map Switch Input – change maps on the fly
- Adjust timing per cylinder
- Raise your Rev Limit (only available on select models)
- Built in Launch Limiter
Power Commander V - PTi
On select models a new version of PCV is now available that’s perfect for forced induction applications. This new unit, PCV-PTi, comes with a Bosch 3 bar MAP/Temp sensor as part of the PCV harness for expanded capabilities built into the control centre software.
The PTi version of the PCV gives you the ability to modify your fuel curve based off a pressure (boost) table and/or temperature table. The pressure table gives you 3D mapping capability based on boost vs RPM, while the temperature table gives you 2D mapping capability with up to 50 points of adjustment. This new version of the Power Commander V is perfect for turbocharged or supercharged applications looking for precision, control, and reliability.
NEW Dynojet C3 Mobile
Extending the flexibility of Dynojet's latest tuning software, C3 Mobile allows you to communicate and adjust your installed Power Commander V. Available for free on Google Play. Features include:
- Downloads and Send Maps
- Manage and Configure Power Commander Features
- Enable REV X-tend
- Configure Quick Shifter Options
- Calibrate Throttle Position
Requires an additional On-the-Go USB Cable to connect your device to the Power Commander V for full functionality.
Map Selection Switch
Connecting the optional Map Selection Switch allows the rider to switch between two different maps within the Power Commander. For Touring Bikes this could be used to switch between a "fuel economy map" for long rides and a "full performance map".
For Sport Bikes it could be used for applications such as "Dry Nitrous Oxide" kits to permit the user to make the fuel mixture richer when activating the system.
Additionally, if the Power Commander has an Ignition Module connected it can switch to a less aggressive timing map at the same time.
To view our products, please select your bike above.