Power Commander Fuel Controller Canam Outlander 500 2007-11
- Pre-programmed with PCFC Power Maps specific to application
- Fully adjustable computer compatibility for ultimate tuning and personalization
- Software is compatible with Power Commander, so you can download Power Commander maps to the PCFC
- +250 / -100 fuel change. Enough adjustment to cover almost all modifications
- Not compatible with other Power Commander accessories
Our Power Commander Fuel Controller is a simpler, less expensive option for those that need basic fuel tuning capability without the bells and whistles of our Power Commander V. A plug-and-play kit with preloaded maps for your vehicle that can be modified on the fly, without a computer.
Users can literally select between a Power Commander FC Map, custom-built maps, or even fine tune low, mid or high rpm ranges while sitting on the bike and without plugging into a computer. Standard +/- 10% increments from selected map settings, different ranges are available using the supplied Control Center software.
You can load up to 10 of their personally built Power Maps into the Power Commander FC and select between them while in the saddle - eliminating the need to "re-boot" with the computer every time a new map is desired. This device is easy to use, lightweight and small enough to fit on any bike.