Power Commander V for Honda CB900F Hornet 2002-08
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Vast library of tunes for any combination of aftermarket parts
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with fuel tuners to unlock your ride’s potential
- Upgradeable with additional features such as auto-tune and launch control (included on fuel and ignition models, available through the ignition module accessory on all other models)
- Analog input which allows you to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
Our Power Commander V fuel tuner optimizes your ride anywhere you’ll roam. This sleek module seamlessly optimizes your air/fuel ratio without directly changing the ECU, making it effortless to push it to the max. Easily uninstall to revert back to factory default settings when you feel like giving everyone else a chance. Power Commander V takes the guesswork out of pairing efficiency with performance, keeping your focus where it belongs — on the journey ahead.
Better than ever (and smaller than ever), Power Commander V now has a fuel change range of -100/+250%, automatically giving you the best mix of performance and fuel efficiency at all times. This fuel tuner holds two maps at a time for multiple drive options (via the Power Commander V map switch accessory), as well as 10 throttle position columns, so you won’t sacrifice comfort for performance. Featuring a plug-and-play kit, Power Commander V can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs.