Power Vision Black Series For All 2021-23 Harley-Davidson Models
- Ability to flash your motorcycle from the road, whenever you want
- Quickly build your own tune or choose from a wide variety of trusted Dynojet-engineered tunes
- The easy-to-read high-contrast screen gives you full control over how you tune your ride
- Unique autotune capability that creates a custom tune just for your riding style
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Device to unlock your ride’s potential
- Can be mounted and used as a live diagnostic panel as you ride
- Weather-resistant and shock-resistant
If you ride a Harley, you know quality when you see it. Dynojet’s Power Vision is the most powerful flash tuner device for Harley-Davidson motorcycles on the market, ensuring peak performance when you’re conquering the open road. Tap into more horsepower and optimized performance for the ultimate ride.
Power Vision is the most powerful and quickest flash tuning device for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in the market today. It is a performance tuner and data monitor that offers the latest flash tuning technology, data logging, and other industry exclusive features. The Power Vision can tune any fuel injected Harley-Davidson® motorcycle with the 2021 onwards Delphi ECM. The Power Vision Product Suite includes a full color touch screen flash device, built in AutoTune Basic Mode*, vehicle interface cable, and WinPV (Windows PC based tuning application).
- 3.5 24bit color TFT (touch screen) display with touch panel (16,777,216 colors)
- Compact: 2.83L X 3.97W X .84H. Click here to see a visual representation.
- Weather, shock, and vibration resistant enclosure - fully potted with silicone elastomer, and utilizes over molded cables with sealed cable connections
- Integrated AMPS 4 hole threaded inserts for various mounting solutions
- USB mini-B weatherized- compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 10
- Molex 8 pin connector-to-vehicle interface cable
- Dynojet CAN-Link Expansion Port allows interfacing with other Dynojet products, such as the Wide Band 2 or AutoTune Module
- 2GB of internal memory provides a robust capacity for tune files and data logging